Help Us Preserve Your Memories
- Place outerwear and briefcases in the lockers provided
— Prevent clutter in the research area
- Do not bring food or drink into the research area
— These attract pests and may damage materials
- Try on our white gloves
— Do not leave behind your fingerprints
- Use only pencils while doing research
— Pens can leak and damage materials
- Never rest your paper on document while taking notes — Items are unique
- Always replace documents in their original order
— The order of documents is important for research purposes.
If the above rules are violated, research privileges may be withdrawn at the discretion of staff of Archives and Special Collections.