Library privileges may be granted to visiting scholars. There are two important steps.
To make a request the Head of the corresponding department or Academic Dean should:
- Create a service request for a computer account through the Technology Services Hub.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name of visiting scholar,
- Address, phone and email for visiting scholar, and
- Start date and end date of visit.
Once the library record has been completed all parties involved will receive notification directing the visiting scholar to Access Control (Safety & Security). A photo will be taken for an Acadia ID which acts as the required library card.