How does the search box work?
Our library search box queries multiple sources and returns their results together on one page. When you type your search into the box above you will see the following results:
- Articles: Articles from scholarly journals available online and in print.
- Books: E-books and print books.
- Other Media: Resources from our library catalogue that are not articles or books. These may include newspapers, conference proceedings, etc.
- Course Reserves: Required and supplementary course material that professors have made available at the library.
- Databases: Large searchable collections of materials available as part of large collections.
- Journals: Scholarly journals available online and in print.
- Theses: Acadia's online collection of students' theses.
- Archival Material: Collections of digital material made available by Acadia's Esther Clark Wright Archives.
- Subject Guides: Informational guides provided by our librarians and archivists.
- Library Website: Links to other pages on this website.